Cal Poly Humboldt


Students are encouraged to acquire a minor along with their major. Minors range from 12-35 units depending upon the focus/department. Minors should be selected to complement a student’s studies and enhance his or her career opportunities. Minors offered within the Child Development Department include:

To declare a minor, please fill out this online form:

You are not required to meet with an advisor prior to declaring the minor. If you have questions about the minor, please email

See the Humboldt Course Catalog for more information about degree programs.